In this episode, learn the ins and outs of a sale-leaseback transaction. Jaimee also talks about how it benefits the buyer and seller at the same time. One factor to consider — tenants are already in your property which means stable cash flow for you. Jaimee also shares her journey in real estate — starting as a real estate appraiser to a real estate broker. She also emphasizes the need to focus on the network that you already have and nurture the relationship with them. Tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Jaimee shares her background in the commercial real estate industry — from being a commercial appraiser to a real estate brokerage career.
- Jaime explains what sale-leaseback is and how it can bring potential to some buyers right now.
- What’s going to be the incentive with the sale-leaseback option?
- How companies benefit from the sale-leaseback option?
- The pros and cons of sale-leaseback for the buyer and the owner of the property.
- The asset classes where sale-leasebacks usually work — industrial, office buildings.
- Why is it important to forge relationships with the brokers?
- How Jaimee likes to see operators prepare for a downturn?
- Jaimee’s predictions in the real estate market over the next six to twelve months.
- The daily habit that helps Jaimee achieve success — nurturing her networks.
- Jaimee’s best source for meeting new investors right now — referrals.
- The number one thing that contributed to Jaimee’s success.
- How does Jaimee like to give back?